Monday, March 10, 2008

Manic Monday #27

  1. What's your favorite thing to spend money on?
    I don't know that I'd say "favorite," but the non-necessity that we most often spend money on around here is dining out. If the Peeps stick, I think my new favorite thing will be baby clothes.

  2. If you could retire tomorrow what would you do?
    Concentrate on baby making/growing/raising, and on my political activities.

  3. Should anything be censored and if so, what and why?
    I've actually writtien about this before, in my Banned Books Week post, so I'll just refer you to that.

Learn more about Manic Monday.

2 comments:

  1. I don't mind saying that I am a little afraid of them right now and this is not even the stage where they look like aliens. I don't mind waiting for them to get better looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops, That was supposed to go under the Peeps photo

    ReplyDelete

What say you?