Monday, March 3, 2008

Follie-Ollie-Oxen-Free!

Shrike triggered more than 24 hours ago, and now we're less than 12 hours from transfer.

I'm supposed to be asleep by now, and Shrike will start bitching at me about that via email any moment now.

But, to be honest, I'm not sleepy at all, and a bit wired.

I may go ahead and get my shots ready, then watch some tv. That will probably put me out, and I can just crawl to bed when she gets in.

I suppose my next post will be after the retrieval, with a report on how many eggs we get!

4 comments:

  1. It's 5:35 my time, so I am guessing y'all are on the road heading for retrieval. I'll be thinking about y'all today. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's 6:34 my time, so I guess you are there and starting. I am thinking about you all the time-have been since we got a timeline. Tell them to treat my grandbabies gently. When do they meet their dates to the prom? Today? I really am excited for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks and thanks :-)

    I read these two comments to Shrike in the waiting room this morning.

    Her response?

    "Aw, that's sweet. What the hell are they doing up so early?!?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladykay went to school and it takes her a while to get ready. I went to WW and then to work. Had to be on time as I had to get out early for a Foundation board meeting. It was payday so I had to finish my business at the office. No postponing. Shrike is right, though. I should not be up at that hour.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?