Friday, February 29, 2008

Ten on Tuesday Friday #24

Ten Movies That I've Intended to Watch, But Haven’t
I rarely watch movies, so I though this would be fairly easy for me, but then I realized that I don't watch them, because I don't get particularly interested in watching them, so, a little more difficult. But I'll give it a shot. Some aren't necessarily ones that I've "been intending to watch" for a while, but I'm clicking around Netflix and Amazon and they look like I might want to watch them someday.

  1. The Star Wars Prequil Trilogy

  2. Brokeback Mountain

  3. Sicko

  4. March of the Penguins

  5. Happy Feet

  6. Moulin Rouge

  7. Harry Potter (but I should read the books first)

  8. Elizabeth: The Golden Age (Shrike talked me into watching the first and I liked it)

  9. The Princess Bride (loved the book!)

  10. I don't know! You tell me what I should see!

Learn More About Ten on Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. I saw most of March of the Penguins, it was good. I saw some of Moulin Rouge and was less than impressed. The Princess Bride is great! I haven't seen any of the others.

    As for #10, have you seen The Notebook? It was passionate and sappy and sweet and I boohooed at the end. It is one of the best movies that I have seen in a long time and it's definitely the chickiest flick I have ever seen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, OMG, you have not seen The Princess Bride? We have got to fix that.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?