Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ten on Tuesday #21

Ten Things I Can Do Instead of Watching TV
You would think this would be fairly easy for me, because I really don't watch a lot of TV these days. I do, however, spend a ton of time in front of the computer, some of it contructive, some not so much. So how about five things that I actually do, and then five things I should do:

  1. Blog

  2. Read blogs

  3. Read / send emails

  4. Work on my latest political project

  5. Fuck around with the checkbook / Quicken / online banking

  6. Spend time with Shrike (when she's home)

  7. Clean the litter box

  8. Wash dishes

  9. Cook for a damn change

  10. Burn a calorie or two

Learn More About Ten on Tuesday

3 comments:

  1. i guess i should cut a paste this to my to-do list. if i did half of these, i'd be 100% more productive than i am now.

    i love lists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only a calorie or two? What about the rest? ;)~

    ReplyDelete

What say you?