Monday, February 25, 2008

Manic Monday #25

Somewhat appropriately for my blogiversary, this week's questions seem to be built around a birthdayish sort of these.

  1. How did you celebrate your last birthday?
    Let's see, there was a meeting at work and they gave me a balloon, I'm pretty sure that Shrike and I went out to dinner with a birthday coupon at some point, and we celebrated both our days, and Mother's Day with her family. Oh, and the day before my birthday, I had my uterus flushed.

  2. What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun?
    Drinks with some friends, last Thursday night. And then I tried to flush my cellphone.


  3. What would the child you once were think of the adult you have become?
    I suspect she would be a little shocked, by a variety of things.

Learn more about Manic Monday.

1 comment:

What say you?