Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Where Things Stand

Here's the lastest information from Nurse D, our donor IVF coordinator:

Hi Whozat and Shrike,

Shrike, please start the pill this Friday 1/25.

I've sent SocialWorker an email requesting that she let me know ASAP re: your SW clearance. It is most likely that you guys will have to take at least 21 days of the pill primarily because of PGD (preimplantation genetic diagnosis). PGD can only be done on certain days, so Shrike's start of meds can only be on a Tues or Wed. Because all the PGD starts need to occur on a Tues or Wed, and we are only allowed a certain number of total starts per day, the PGD starts get filled up well in advance. I've sent an email to the PGD department regarding if there are PGD starts available 2/5 or 2/6 and 2/12 or 2/13. I promise as soon as I hear back about it I'll get started on working on your dates.

I'll keep you posted.
Nurse D

And I promise I'll keep you posted, as soon as we know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?