Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #45


Thirteen Excuses for Why My Thursday Thirteen Is So Late Today
  1. Had to attend a meeting this evening.
  2. Have to get ready to go out of town tomorrow.
  3. I might be getting sick. Or maybe not.
  4. Really dredging the bottom of the barrel for ideas.
  5. BigGaloot ate my list.
  6. Unlucky number finally starting to freak me out.
  7. Brain filled with baby-making data. No room for 13 more items.
  8. Abducted by aliens.
  9. Punctuality is over-rated.
  10. The list is in the email.
  11. Hey, I have a job, you know.
  12. New Years Resolution: Revived the Lost Art of Procrastination
  13. I'm lazy.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

Thursday Thirteen Blog Roll

6 comments:

  1. Lazy, but really witty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, makes for a good T13 list.

    It was really busy too for me but finally posted mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the lost art of procrastination. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Procrastination rocks! (hee!) I especially like "Big Galoot". Great excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the list is in the email? lol lol
    GREAT list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Send the aliens to this side of the world! I'd like to be saved from deadlines - but they can abduct my boss!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?