Saturday, December 15, 2007

Day One - and Party Time

I talked with a nurse this morning, and we established that yesterday doesn't count, so today is Day 1 and I'll start the estrogen-in-the-ass shots tomorrow.

Our Christmas party is set to start in about an hour. We're mostly ready, just need to put out the food, pop the pigs-in-blankets in the oven and light the candles. Everything else is cooked and plated and waiting in the fridge.

We're expecting around 12 - 15 adults, I think, and a few kids. We may lose a few who have farther to travel, because they are calling for some wintry weather this evening - looks like mostly a mix, maybe some sleet or snow.

We're not seeing anything yet, but one couple has already called to cancel.

Well, I guess I'd better go check on things in the kitchen.

Party photos tomorrow, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?