Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #36


Thirteen Features I'm Looking For in a New-To-Us Car

  1. Four Doors (the better for loading the kid and the carseat)
  2. Three rear seatbelts (the safest place for a carseat is the center)
  3. Hatchback or maybe a station wagon (I loves me some cargo space)
  4. Cruise control (because I'm lazy)
  5. Sunroof (because I'm soooo jealous of Shrike's)
  6. Red or Cobalt Blue (duh)
  7. Rear window defrost (winter's just around the corner)
  8. Tilt steering wheel (to make room for my soon-to-be-pregnant belly)
  9. Keyless entry (I've gotten spoiled, driving Shrike's car for a few days)
  10. Not dorky looking (I like to keep 'em guessing)
  11. Less than five years old (we need it to last for a while)
  12. Less than 50,000 miles (ditto)
  13. Priced under $5000 (because we're broke)

So, got any idea where I can find this car? Other than in my fucking dreams?

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

Thursday Thirteen Blog Roll

10 comments:

  1. Am I in those dreams?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, baby, you can drive my car!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe, I don't want to do to it what I am probably doing to the truck. But i do see where the 5-speed is fun. HIghway driving is so boring now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you discover where to buy one, let me know and I'll get one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a red saturn vue with leather seats and sunroof, cruise control, heated seats, and a hatchback. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh queen of chill, you might want to put the heated seats on your list...you who is unable to generate body heat. Of course I have a heck of a lot more insulation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah, and I think I'd like another stick-shift. I kind of like that.

    Betty - Shrike has a red Saturn that I lust after. (Or maybe that's the girl driving it?) I had no idea I could get one with a hatchback? Your car sounds perfect for me. How much do you want for it?

    Shrike - Ooo - heated seats, you make a very good point there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. But the feature we really need in whatever car we're going to be riding in together is dual climate control!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you find what you are looking for!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?