Saturday, October 6, 2007

Photo Hunter #28: Curvy

Maybe it's because I'm a woman, or maybe it's because I'm a dyke, but when I hear the word "curvy," only one thing two things come to mind.

So, since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, I thought I'd do my part to make everyone else as aware of them it as we are here at our house.

Please visit TheBreastCancerSite.com and click on the button to help provide mammograms for women in need.

Then, look around the rest of the site, to learn how you can help fight breast cancer and . . .


Note: I did not take any of these photos; I stole them all from Google Images. If one is yours and you're pissed about it, let me know and I'll remove it from the collage.

Learn More About Photo Hunters
Photo Hunters Blog Roll
More Photos

13 comments:

  1. I think it's curvalicious! You did good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now this are indeed curvy...

    My Two Cents Worth and

    The FOur Seasons Of My Life
    hope you can visit me too.
    TC



    WOuld u care to ex-link with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent idea for the curvy theme. Good post and choices for the photohunt this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is great for the time frame (Breast Cancer Awareness Month) and the theme Curvy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love breast awareness month. Okay, seriously, at work the other day, someone accidentally typed that in because we were joking about it...but hey, it was the chauvanistic guys pigs and not me that time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont recognise any of them....lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now those are curvy!! Very good choice, spread the word!!!

    Mines up over at:

    Flo's Place

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should be in the business of whatever it is they call it: advertising? public relations? but you designed a great message with a witty caption that hits home. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I teach at Lane Community College in Eugene, Oregon and two of our dance instructors put together a stunning show called "Amazing Grace" that focused on breast cancer and breast cancer survivors. Your introductory comments and your breast pictures remind me of this show and how complex the subject of breasts is. I don't think I need to elaborate on that complexity and you've presented it with good humor and admirable insight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a WONDERFUL take on this weeks theme. I love what you did with it too. Have a wonderful Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. While we are on the subject... I came across this and just had to share.


    http://www.etsy.com/storque/section/craftivism/article/craft-takes-on-breast-cancer-clothing-the-rebellion/294/

    ReplyDelete

What say you?