Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ten on Tuesday #4

10 Things I've Been Putting Off

  1. Cleaning my desk
  2. Cleaning anything else in this house
  3. Some web development work for an old client of OldJob who doesn't like her new developer (OldJob knows, and it's billed through them)
  4. Some web development work for a freelance client
  5. Finalizing the invitations for our county Democratic Party's fall dinner (need to go out asap!)
  6. Getting the hell away from the chocolate candy at work
  7. Buying new pants (see above! - actually I've got pants that fit, just not enough). But I did get one additional pair this weekend, plus a couple of pairs that (knock wood) I can wear for a few weeks into pregnancy (whenever that may be).
  8. Cooking that pot roast that's been thawing since Saturday (it's now in the crock pot - and yes, I checked the cord!)
  9. Getting my shit together to cook other things, instead of convenience foods when I'm home along and going out to eat when Shrike's around. I was doing so well with this when I wasn't working, and we could have lunch together every day.
  10. Writing my next Ten on Tuesday in advance, so I just have to post it, instead of trying to thing of 10 answers before I go to work!
Learn More About Ten on Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. Am I invited to number 5? Yeah- didn't think so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I made a top ten tasks list about 7 items would be to pass a bond issue. I say pass not help pass because as best I can tell the whole campaign job is being dumped on me.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?