Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday Special #23: Creative Adventure IV

These are really not my favorite kind of Saturday Specials, but ya git what ya git - and don't throw a fit.

Time again to use your imagination ;-} Fill in the blanks.
  1. While sailing on vacation the sea gets rough and your boat hits against the rocks of an island, you are thrown from the boat, into the icy water.
  2. In front of you is a small cliff with a lighthouse, you
    swim toward the cliff, dragging myself up on the rocks.
  3. You are able to climb the cliff and enter the lighthouse, when I see Shrike waiting inside for me, with a change of dry clothes, and a glass of wine.
  4. Happy to be able to, you hug her hello and say, "I'm glad to be home. The commute was a bitch today."

Learn more about the Saturday Special.

2 comments:

  1. Clever adventure! Gosh, I was not very inspired this weekend.

    :-)

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laugh about the commute!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?