Monday, August 27, 2007

Last Night

And the big winner of this morning's little quiz is . . . . Roro!

We did, indeed, see the Indigo Girls in concert.

Vee gets an honorable mention for her guess, because you really can't argue with that description of the video.

My anonymous mother gets a pass because, well, she's the mom so she really can't be expected to recognize da girls.

For those who aren't fans and weren't able to make out what's going on, they (along with the opening act and the entire audience) are singing the chorus of Closer to Fine, one of their most popular and well-known songs.

I went to the doctor, I went to the mountains,
I looked to the children, I drank from the fountains
There's more than one answer to these questions
Pointing me in a crooked line
The less I seek my source for some definitive
The closer I am to fine

Of course, there were thousands of people singing, several of whom were within close range of the camera/phone, so I can neither confirm nor deny whether my voice can be heard on the clip.
And you can't make me.

3 comments:

What say you?