Friday, August 17, 2007

End O' Week Wrap-Up

("Week in Review" was getting old.)

This week was a bit smoother at work, with a few less people complaining at me, and I'm feeling a little more like I know what's going on at the new place. So, that's good.

Today was our monthly meeting of all the directors, held at the center where I used to work. It was nice to see everyone over there again, and, hey, I got a prize!

At each monthly meeting, someone gets an award for "excellence." (The award itself is a stuffed animal, who is kind of a mascoty type.) And I got it this time. So that's kind of cool. Go me :-)

Yesterday, as you might have gathered, Shrike went to the aquarium (a couple of hours from here) with her mom, sister, niece and nephew.

They were originally planning to go to an amusement park, but it was raining in the morning, so they changed their plans.

Today, ED2 was talking about going to the very same amusement park with her family yesterday.

I asked, "Wasn't it raining?"

"A bit in the morning. Then it cleared up and was fine. But everyone else had stayed home, so there were no crowds!"

Sorry, Shrike.

And, speaking of my wife, she told me yesterday that she might like to guest blog here on occassion. I don't know what she's planning to write about, but I'm looking forward to it.

Anytime you're ready, honey, just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?