Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Waiting to Begin - Again

First, see this post from last month.

Again, I'm waiting to start any moment (it's Day 32) and really hoping to do it in time to get my "Day 3" blood work and ultrasound before we leave for Texas on Friday. (Have I mentioned that? We're going to Texas this weekend for my parents' 50th anniversary.)

We may end up stopping in WorkTown to do that on our way to the airport Friday morning. It is on the way, but that's not our first choice of intineraries.

We'll be home from Texas on Monday, and later that week (depending, of course, on when I start,) around day 10 or 12, I'll start getting daily ultrasounds, then when the eggy looks about ready to do, they'll give me a triggering shot of HCG to make me ovulate. We'll inseminate 24 hours after the shot.

But first, a "Cycle Day 1" would be helpful.

1 comment:

  1. Okay!

    1.) I hope you have a great time down here and that Mother Nature isn't a raving bitch while you are here...

    2.) daily ultrasounds, then when the eggy looks about ready to do, they'll give me a triggering shot of HCG to make me ovulate~ Talk about sucky foreplay! ;)

    3.) Check out my contest- you know you want to...

    ReplyDelete

What say you?