Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Good To Go

My follicle was at 18.4 mm this morning, my uterine lining is still nice and cushy and, according to the bloodwork, I'm surging!

When Shrike gets home from work this evening (around 1 am, actually), she'll inject me with the Ovidrel, which is the HCG shot that will trigger ovulation, roughly 36 hours later.

At 9:30 am Thursday, we'll call the andrology lab and tell them to start thawing and washing the sperm, because we're on our way. Then, we're scheduled to inseminate at 11 am.

As I said to the nurse, when she called to tell me that we're on, "WooHoo! Also: Oh. My. God."

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait. And Andrology still makes me laugh because it sounds so much like androgyny. I am thinking a lab where boys become girls and vice versa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo hoo hoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.My.God. inDEED. That's wild! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?