Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Day One, Cycle One

Finally - "full flow."

Yesterday, in hopes that I'd actually start my period for real today (which I have) I called the RE's office and scheduled my "Day Three" ultrasound and lab work for tomorrow morning.

Of course, that will actually be Day Two, but you can do the "Day Three" stuff anytime from Day Two through Day Four.

Now, mind you, I'm off work today for the 4th, and we're leaving for Texas on Friday. So, it seemed silly to work on Thurday, so I took that day off, too.

But now? On Thursday?

I have a doctors appointment two minutes from work. At 8:30 am.

When I'm "on vacation."

Ugh.

The upside, though, is that Shrike will be going with me, which will be nice.

7 comments:

  1. Ok- Since I read ALL about your female shit- go read mine here

    You owe me. Oh- happy period!!

    ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!



    I'm just a little moody today! happy freaking Fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read, and commented :-)

    Sorry about the vacation timing. Same here, all around.

    Should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moody? And why would that be? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know you're spending too much time online when you menstruate in sync with your blog friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snort* thought the same fucking thing when I clicked over and saw Finally - "full flow."! I really don't want to deal with this at the beach of all damn places! UGH!!

    Did you happen to see the picture of my watermelons in the post below that- they are beautiful!

    Going to bed- good luck tomorrow and have a safe trip down here to the rain forest, I mean Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good point, at least we won't be at the beach!

    And, yes, your melons are very nice ;-)

    ReplyDelete

What say you?