Saturday, July 28, 2007

Busted

Confession:
I'm actually writing this on Sunday morning and backdating it to Saturday, because I actually did compose it in my head yesterday evening, while lying on the couch. Only problem is, the next thing I knew, it was Sunday morning!


In the interest of not censoring myself, I usually try to forget that I've told many of my family members about this blog, and that they read it on a regular basis.

(Aren't you glad to hear that this isn't the censored version?)

Then I got an email from my mom saying, "I taught you better than to speed."

Whoops!

The worst part is, a couple of days ago I was actually thinking, "This ticket thing sucks, but at least it's not like when I got one when I was younger, and I had to call my mom and tell her about it."

Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?