Saturday, May 19, 2007

Saturday Special: #7 - #9 (Catching Up!)

Oh my, I've completely neglected the Saturday Special for the past few weeks. I'm getting all caught up now!

May 5: Art Imagination

  1. If you could paint a landscape what would it be?
    One of the views that I used to see on my way to work, driving through the state forest. Maybe a four-part series, showing the same scene in each season.
  2. If you could paint a portrait who would it be?
    Shrike
  3. If you could paint a geometrical form what would it be?
    What the hell? I could probably handle painting a cube, or sphere or maybe even a cone in real life. Why would I need to fantasize about it?
  4. If you could paint any object what would it be?Some of the beautiful spring flowers that are blooming now.
This is a kind of dumb one.

May 12: If Only. . . (Fill in the blank)
  1. If only I went back to work a few months ago, because I might be
    pregnant by now
    .
  2. If only I bought more snack bars at the grocery store last week, because I'm out of them already.
  3. If only I gave Shrike better birthday gifts, because she does a
    really good job with mine.
  4. If only I looked like I'm awake at work after lunch, when it's clearly nap time.
Wow, this was a hard one. I was kind of stretching to come up with these answers. I guess I don't have as many regrets as I might have thought. I suppose that's a good thing.

May 19: TV
Delights
  1. Favorite TV Chef
    I really don't watch cooking shows, so I don't have
    one, sorry.
  2. Favorite TV Cooking Personality
    Isn't that the same as question
    #1?
  3. Favorite TV Dinner
    Stouffer's Macaroni and Cheese
  4. Favorite Watching TV Movie SnackHmm, Popcorn?
This was was pretty hard, too. I don't really watch much TV these days, or eat many TV dinners.
Learn more about the Saturday Special.

1 comment:

What say you?