Saturday, May 26, 2007

Saturday Special #10: Your Brand Is Showing

  1. Food: Do you buy brand names or go for the cheaper store name brand?
    I mostly buy store brands when they are available, but will splurge on name brands for certain things, like Heinz Ketchup.
  2. Clothes: Wear designer jeans/slacks with a brand name or regular department store jeans/slacks?
    I do prefer Levi's jeans, but I'm more likely to buy what I can find at the consignment shop. For "fancy pants" I have no brand preferences and, again, will buy whatever I find to fit at the consignment shop.
  3. Handbags: Buy a designer bag or look for a less expensive copy?
    I don't carry a purse at all these days (I do carry a briefcase-ish bag to work, though) but when I did, I certainly never cared about brands. My favorite purse was a "ergonomic" one.
  4. Shoes: You got the drift, designer or a cheaper copy?
    Again, I'm all about the cheap. For daily wear, I like big black boots (because I'm a dyke and all) but I'm all about the K-Mart Route 66 brand, not Doc Martins or Skechers.
Learn more about the Saturday Special.

1 comment:

  1. I did this for the first time today- we both agree on the ketchup! "fancy pants' you are a hoot!'(because I'm a dyke and all)'- you are so wrong! Personally I go for comfort, and years of wearing those cute sexy shoes make my feet hurt!

    check mine out!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?