Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What the Hell Am I Thinking?

A couple of weeks ago, Toni wrote a post the general gist of which was "why the hell would someone ask total strangers to critique their blog?!"

Of course, I had to follow the links and read the critiques over at So Many Blogs, So Little Time.

And then I tweaked some things around here, for oh, no particular reason.

And then what the hell am I thinking? I submitted my blog to be reviewed.

Those girls are pretty busy, and I'm at the bottom of quite a "to do" list, so I supect it could be a month or more before they get around to me, but I'm on pins and needles already.

Again, I say: What the hell am I thinking?

So, go ahead, tell me how nuts I am.

And then, when they pan me, you can be the first to say "I told you so!"

2 comments:

  1. you are nuts!!!! But you DID open the door for me to give my opinion...

    I like that you have picture on here now- nice to put a face to the personality and posts. Although I don't know who is who- that's ok.
    Maybe a little more color.

    You asked for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW - Completely nuts!

    Glad you like the photos. I am the one that you can actually see (with the "spikey-dyky-do") - on the right in the header photo, and on the left in the profile photo.

    Shrike is a little shier than I am, so I'm only posting photos in which she's not really identifiable.

    I don't think I ever blogged about having those photos taken, did I? I should do that.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?