Saturday, April 14, 2007

Saturday Special #4: Statistically Speaking

  1. Does solitude help or hinder your creative pursuits?
    I don't know that I'd say that solitude hinders my creativity, but I think I am most creative when I'm bouncing ideas off other people.
  2. What relative do you most resemble in personality?
    I think that I'm like both my mother and my sister, in different ways. I can be very scientific and analytical, like my mom, but my outgoingness and talkativeness is more like my sister. I think that I'm like all the women in my family, in my tendency to want what I want when I want it - and to expect to get it.
  3. List one good thing about being you:
    I get to be with Shrike.
  4. What's the first thing you think about in the morning to get you going?
    While I'm in the shower (pretty much the first thing I do, on days that I have to be somewhere) I usually think about whatever exciting, upcoming thing is going on at the time. Right now, it's usually either job stuff or baby stuff.
Learn more about the Saturday Special.

2 comments:

What say you?