Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Big Excitement of the Day

Our new washer has arrived. It's all hooked up, has run at least one load, and the delivery guy didn't ax murder Shrike.

(I made her call me at work after he left, just to confirm that.)

It's really kind of sad when you're excited about a new washer.

We are old.

Not too much to report on from the new job. I'm starting to feel marginally more useful and the fog is beginning to lift a bit, about procedures and such, but I'm still very much in "training" mode.

I did close up the place this evening, thought. Well except for the cleaning guy who'd already arrived (I'd been told to expect him, so it didn't freak me out when he let himself in!) so I guess they trust me enough to give me a key (well, for Director to loan me his) and leave me there all by myself for a while.

I suppose that's a good sign.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! No more turning y'alls underwear inside out or going commando! Life is good!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?