Sunday, March 25, 2007

But Wait - There's More!

Evidently the foreign guy with the 14 year old son was completely different from Mamma Italiano, because I got another email from him today:

From : (him)
Sent : Sunday, March 25, 2007 1:33 PM
To : (whozat)
Subject : RE: LESSON


Hello,
thyanks for the reply,i will want you to teach my
child on any assignment,my child is in ca now,but his
teacher called me that my child doesn't do is
assignment,so that why am looking for some one who
will take good care of my childs study because we
don't live together,so let me know the actual amount
of it for 3 weeks,hope to hear from you soon.
king
I am truly stumped.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! The king. I be impressed. Maybe you can learn him so English.

    You should just send back some obscene amount, like $1500. for 3 weeks and see what they say. Probably, "that be great."

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they'll pay me $1500 for 3 weeks, I could tutor him in California.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?