Sunday, September 21, 2008

Another New Thing

Suddenly, this kid is being a (literal) pain in my ass, all around. 

In addition to the "rectal romp,"  as of yesterday evening she seems to have set up housekeeping on my sciatic nerve. 

(Or something that's causing pains to shoot from my butt, down the back of my right thigh, anytime I decide to do something crazy like, I don't know, walk.)

Or, maybe I did something dumb and hurt it myself, but I'd prefer to blame Peeper because: 
a> If I injured myself by carrying a not-too-full basket of laundry across the house (that's when I first noticed it) then I'm a total and complete wimp, and

b> If I've injured myself, it will take a while to get better, but if she's sitting on it, she can move and it should quit freaking hurting immediately, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?