Monday, September 22, 2008

Manic Monday #37

Hey, the memes are back! Well, at least for today. We'll see how it goes beyond that. 

  1. Pick out the most important item you have in your purse/wallet and tell me why it's important to you.
    Hmm, let's see. . . ID, credit cards, insurance cards, business cards, two dollars. Meh. Aha - my voter registration card! I'd say that's the most important thing in there, because it give me the power to (along with a few million other people) change the world.

  2. What would you take from your house if you knew it would be flooded tomorrow?
    Ew, I should refer this one to Anonymama and LadyKay; they've gotten way too good at answering this in real life, lately. Based on what I've learned from them - people, pets, clothes, food, medications for everyone, important papers, checkbook, laptop, cell phones and chargers. What am I forgetting?

  3. If you were stuck in a room for an hour with a chalk board, what would you draw on it?
    Probably nothing. I'm not much of a drawer.
Learn more about Manic Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?