Monday, October 8, 2007

Manic Monday #9

  1. Which month of the year do you think best describes your personality?
    I guess I'd have to say May, because that's when I was born, and it's the main month of the zodiac sign "Taurus," and although I don't buy any of that astrology stuff, the typical Taurus traits certainly do fit me.
  2. If you could have had the starring role in an existing movie, which movie would you pick?
    Knocked Up. Ok, I haven't actually seen the movie, but it was the first think that came to mind. For obvious reasons.
  3. Are you attracted to people whose personalities are very similar to your personality or very different?
    I'm definitely attracted (including as friends) to people with whom I share beliefs and attitudes, but that's not really the same as personality. I often seem to be attracted to people who are more outspoken and more out-there than I am. On the other hand, Shrike is much less so, and I'm certainly attracted to her. I think it was some of the ways in which we are alike that attracted me to her - the smart-ass attitude, for example.

Learn more about Manic Monday.

3 comments:

  1. You have to see the movie Knocked Up. I watched it this weekend and laughed like a crazy girl. So funny!!! Have a great monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answer to #2- I hope your wish comes true!

    Thanks for playing Manic Monday and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So why are people constantly referring to me as dumbass?

    ReplyDelete

What say you?