Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ten on Tuesday #6

10 Things That Worry Me

  1. Will I be able to get pregnant?

  2. How long will it take?
  3. How much will it cost?
  4. Will the baby be ok?
  5. What if there's more than one?
  6. Being pregnant, in and of itself.

  7. Giving birth.
  8. Can we afford for me to work part-time or from home?
  9. Can we afford childcare for me to work fulltime?
  10. How badly, and it which ways, will we screw the kid up?
Obsessed much?

Learn More About Ten on Tuesday

6 comments:

  1. #10- yes you will mess the kid up. We all do. It is inevitable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well not all of us. Just look how perfect mine all turned out to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, all your kids are pretty great, but I am rather fond of middle one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think if you weren't thinking about all these things, you'd be in trouble!
    T and i joke that after all of our time planning our maybe-baby over the years we are going to be the BEST parents ever!
    Try not to give yourself a hard time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know. I don't know why I worry so much about making decisions. I obviously make good ones.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?