Monday, June 18, 2007

The Reviewers Are Coming!

Oh. My. God.

What the hell was I thinking?

Remember a couple of months ago, when I submitted my blog to be reviewed by the gals over at So Many Blogs, So Little Time?

You know, back when I had nothing but time on my hands, and nothing to do with it but compose witty (I'd like to think) blog posts?

Yeah, well, they're scheduled to stop by tomorrow.

And here I am with nothing to talk about but my reproductive system.

And not even in a good way.

(Although, now that I think about it, that might spice things up a bit . . . . )

So, please, everybody try to look really interested.

And leave some insightful comments.

And, for the love of God, help me think of something worth writing about!

7 comments:

  1. You've been reviewed! Thanks for submitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You got a 9! They were nice to you! It's a miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crow!

    I can't believe they liked it!

    so, Toni, I guess *I* told *you* huh? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hummm.....

    .....how should I put this?....

    SHUT UP!


    (I'm a little edgy this week, shall we talk about my girl parts? ;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I'm always up for a discussion of girl parts.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?