Friday, December 19, 2008

Would You Believe. . .

The Children's Hospital called today to tell me that they don't have Peeper's test results yet because, "the lab is having trouble with one of their gadgets."

So, evidently, her electronics-disabling super-powers reside in her blood.

DoulaK said, "I'm telling you, I have truly never seen anyone have such an impact on any medical treatment, test, or equipment. I think you should get used to it, I have a feeling you will see this behavior follow her for quite some time."

I'm a bit concerned about the SAT.

She does not seem to test well.

At any rate, the nurse said that they expect to have the blood test results on Monday, and assured me that the delay really is because of lab equipment, and not related to Peeper at all.

(Except, of course, that we know it was her blood that broke the equipment.)

Also, when I asked, "But if there were a problem, it would've shown up in the urine, right?" she said, "Most likely," which is, I'm sure, all she can commit to, because if she could be certain about something like that, we wouldn't have to run the labs, now would we?

So, again, we wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?