Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Diplomacy

I considered using the photo below for a "Wordless Wednesday" post, but the words are required, in order to get the full effect:

To: Whozat
From: Shrike
Subject: A message from your wife 
Sent: Wed 10/01/08 12:14 PM

Sweetheart, thank you again for doing laundry. I really appreciate it. I have a request though. Can you please be more careful when you throw stuff in your trash can? [It's under my desk, and I tend to toss things in toward it rather blindly.] I am including the picture so you will know I am not exaggerating. I know you are pregnant, so once it is down there, it's down there. That is totally understandable. But if you would please try to be more careful in hitting the trash can, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

I love you
Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?