Wednesday, September 10, 2008

And Here We Go Again

It's starting to sink in that I really will still have to bring home my share of the bacon after Peeper is born, and that it's not just going to happen magically. 


So, back to the whole job search / application process. 

Didn't we just do this, oh, eighteen months ago or so? 

I just finished updating my resume, and have submitted my application to TutoringCenter's online division. 

I'm also looking at applying for other, similar online tutoring positions (I suppose that would be with our competitors, huh?) and I need to start doing some marketing for my freelance web development as well. 

I'm also open to other legitimate work-from-home arrangements, and need to do some research on that. 

So, you know, if you're of a mind to pay me a bunch of money to do a little bit of work, around and between playing with my baby, or know someone who might be, please drop me a line. 

(Aaaannnddd - let the spam begin!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?