Saturday, March 1, 2008

Thursday Saturday Thirteen #52


I know I'm running awfully late with this one - sorry about that!

Thirteen Performers Whom I've Seen in Concert
Some of these were a very, very long time ago.

  1. Melissa Etheridge

  2. The Indigo Girls

  3. The Kinsey Sicks

  4. Reba McEntire

  5. Garth Brooks

  6. George Strait

  7. Bruce Springsteen

  8. Sting

  9. Billy Joel

  10. The Charlie Daniels Band

  11. Hank Williams, Jr.

  12. Mac Davis

  13. Donnie and Marie

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

Thursday Thirteen Blog Roll

3 comments:

  1. Well, I've seen three of your thirteen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen Melissa, Indigo Girls, Dolly Parton, TIna Turner, Night Ranger, AC/DC, Cheap Trick, Pat Benatar, Joan Jett, Aerosmith and possibly some others that I can't remember right now. I think I saw AC/DC. I can't remember but I can guarantee if I did, it was so not my idea.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?