Saturday, March 15, 2008

Photo Hunter #51: I Spy

Look closely at this photo of one of our Peeps and see if you can find the . . . .

  1. Puppy dog face
  2. Koala bear (or baby polar bear, or puppy)
  3. Naked lady (hint: She may be holding a puppy in her lap. Or a koala bear.)
  4. Ghost of John Belushi
  5. Alien face
Feel free to post a comment about how many you see (or if you see anything else not listed) and I will post the answers tomorrow.

Learn More About Photo Hunters
Photo Hunters Blog Roll

More Photos

10 comments:

  1. Oh oh ... I'm not seeing any of those.

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I got them, all except the ghost - who's John B?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're kidding, right? I thought it was pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT job with the theme!! Mine's here.

    I saw the puppy face and the naked lady. Again, that was a really GREAT pic for the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, having trouble with the ghost of John Belushi...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's a hint on the "ghost of John Belushi" - it's near the middle, and it's a kind of ghostly looking face that's wearing Blues Brothers sunglasses :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Or maybe it's a mummy wearing sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got it. That's a pretty talented kid you got there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Er... Pizza? But then I am always thinking of food ;-)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?