Monday, February 11, 2008

Manic Monday #23

In honor of Valentine's Day this week:

  1. What is the most romantic movie that you've ever seen?
    Oh man, I'm really not much of a big movie person, and not one movie comes to mind. Maybe Shrike can answer this one for me.


  2. If you could be the lover of any person alive other than your current lover, who would you pick?
    This is going to sound like a total cop-out, but I really can't think of anyone. Sure, I can think of people who I might want to put on my "list" (of "freebies") but that's just pretend, and that would just be physical. Seriously, I can't think of anyone other than Shrike whom I'd want for my lover.


  3. What scents remind you of a loved one?
    Patchouli, and another perfume that Shrike used to wear, but I'm not sure which one it is. Mostly, though, just her. I can't explain it, and if I try to smell it, I can't, kind of like looking at a really dim light that you can only see out of the corner of your eye. (I can smell her out of the corner of my nose?) but when we're snugged in bed, I can smell her on almost a subconsious level, and it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
Wow. I really suck at this today.

Learn more about Manic Monday.

1 comment:

  1. What is the most romantic movie that you've ever seen?

    Probably The Notebook, it's certainly the chickyest chick flick I have ever seen.


    If you could be the lover of any person alive other than your current lover, who would you pick?

    Current lover?


    What scents remind you of a loved one?

    Hubby and non-menthol shaving creme. :) (Hubby was allergic to menthol.)

    ReplyDelete

What say you?