Monday, February 25, 2008

Lining Check

I went in for my mid-cycle lining check this morning, and everything is A-OK.

My uterine lining is 13 mm thick, which is "perfect" and "great," according to the ultrasound tech. They like to see anything over 8 mm, so I've got a veritable featherbed prepared in there.

My estrogen level is 468, which is "exactly where we like to see it," according to Nurse D.

My progesterone is less than 0.2, which means that I haven't gone and done anything truly stupid, like ovulating with my own lame-o eggs.

I will continue to take the estrogen shots every three days, and we'll add the progesterone after Shrike triggers.

And speaking of Shrike, how is my little chickadee (and her little eggaroos)?

Well, she's due for another peek at the follicles in the morning, but she reports that things definitely seem to be happening in there; she's starting to feel bloated and a bit sore in her ovular regions.

It's nice to have that outward sign of progress, but I do hate that she's uncomfortable - especially since I feel like it's All My Fault.

But, she's handling it (and all those tummy shots) like a trooper and is much less whiney than I'm sure I would be.

(Than I'm sure I will be.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?