Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Manic Monday #2

Whoops! I went looking for the new Manic Monday questions on Saturday, but they weren't up yet. Then, yesterday, what with all the excitement, I totally forgot about it. So, here they are, a bit late.

  1. What is the biggest transition you've had to make in your life?
    I made several transitions pretty much all at once - or, at least, back-to-back - about ten years ago. I met and fell in love with Shrike, came to terms with being a lesbian, moved from Texas to BlueState and changed careers, all in the space of less than eighteen months. Although, I supect that the (hopefully) upcoming transition to parenthood may top that.
  2. If you had to be famous for something, what would you choose?
    Making the world a better place, probably through political means.
  3. What surprises you most about your life so far?
    Oh God, pretty much everything. See question #1, plus my evolution, over the past four years, as a political organizer, leader, mover and shaker.

Learn more about Manic Monday.

3 comments:

  1. You already are famous for that. A coworker came up to me and told me they saw you on TV. In addition to my grandfather. And they live in another state! How famous are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I guess it's a good thing I picked that then, rather than, say, concert pianist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go Whozat!



    yeah~ that's all I got today!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?