Tuesday, May 29, 2007

ABC Meme

Really, nothing of consequence happened here today, so I thought I’d do this silly meme that I’ve been seeing around for a while.

  • A - Available/Taken? Very Taken
  • B - Best Friend? Shrike
  • C - Cake or Pie? Peanut Butter Pie, or Chocolate Cake w/Chocolate Icing
  • D - Drink Of Choice? Wine, Kool-Aid, Carnation Instant Breakfast
  • E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Computer
  • F - Favorite Color? Cobalt Blue
  • G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Neither
  • H - Hometown? Southeast Texas
  • I - Indulgence? Bubble Bath
  • J - January Or February? February
  • K - Kids & Their Names? Hopefully soon. We're 99% sure on names?
  • L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Love
  • M - Marriage date? February 10, 2001.
  • N- Number Of Siblings? 1 sister, 1 brother
  • O - Oranges Or Apples? Apples
  • P - Phobias/Fears? R-word bugs (can't even type it!); Heights
  • Q - Favorite Quote? "Learn from other people's mistakes; you don't have time to make them all yourself."
  • R - Reason to Smile? A lazy Sunday with my honey.
  • S - Season? Spring
  • T - Tag somebody? Shrike, Alice, Toni
  • U - Unknown Fact About Me - When Shrike and I met, my hair was really long - past my waist.
  • V - Vegetable you don't like? Broccoli
  • W - Worst Habit? I'm a big, lazy slob.
  • X-rays You've Had? Most recently, my uterus and Fallopian tubes
  • Y - Your Favorite Food? Chocolate, Cheese, Mexican
  • Z - Zodiac Sign? Taurus

3 comments:

  1. Favorite food? Cheese? really? never would have guessed that!

    You are so gonna have to let me in on the baby names! Have to make sure y'all don't name that sweet baby BigSlobberBucket.

    Peanut Butter pie sounds good- got the recipe?

    Kool-aid? gross! Of course my kids drink it- but I use Splenda, like I want them bouncing off the walls!

    You are not a big lazy slob- sheesh!

    You love broccoli- admit it- enough cheese and you can eat anything!

    I did this a while back- but thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No honey, you are a little, distracted slob

    I love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. T - The girl name that we're considering (other than Genevieve, which I didn't realize was still in the running) is our middle names (mine as her first name, Shrike's as the middle).

    I actually go by a diminutive of my middle name, but she would go by a different diminutive of it.

    But BigSlobberBucket is a pretty good blogonym. I'll keep it in mind!

    Re the peanut butter pie - alas, we don't bake it, we just order it in restaurants. Chocolate peanut butter, of course.

    We drink the artificially sweetened Kool-Aid, preferably tropical punch flavor.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?