Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Years Eve!

Somehow I let Peeper find out about that whole "midnight" thing, so she decided to wait up. My parents' neighbors really like their fireworks, so I figured, what the hell, she'll probably get woken up at midnight anyway. So, I told her she could stay up, and I'd take her outside at midnight to watch the fireworks.

Other than that, it was a quiet evening at home with Grandma and Grandpa.


Later we watched a Curious George Christmas movie, and The Lorax (which we'd never seen.) It was almost over at midnight, and she was about to drop. I took her outside, but she wasn't really into it. We weren't able to get a good view of many fireworks, but I did see and hear what looked like quite a display not far from us, but with houses blocking the view, so if we're there next year, we'll try going over there.

So, back inside, finished the movie, and off to bed - after midnight for the second night in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?