Friday, November 29, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree

Lowes wasn't too bad for Black Friday, and we were able to find a tree we liked after only looking at, oh, eight or ten of them.

Peeper helped Shrike to get it out to the car.








This is the first time that we've transported the tree in the car with Peeper. Evidently, we've been taking two cars all this time for no reason.



While Shrike was at work, Peeper and I got the tree up and decorated. I wasn't moving fast enough for her with the boring parts, so I thought I'd occupy her by asking her to put the drawers on the advent calendar in the right places. Turns out she needed more help than I thought with that. So much for that plan.




She was very helpful with the lights, though.



The finished product.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?