Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt

This morning was our annual MOMS Club Easter egg hunt. I didn't get a lot of photos, but we had a lot of fun.

It didn't take Peeper any time at all to find her alloted twelve eggs, so I had to work fast to get any photos of her actually hunting!



When Peeper started this little sand-on-the-slide project, using a soup ladel, I asked what she was doing (and suggested that she let kids slide if they wanted to) and she told me, "I'm making the national bird, the bald eagle." Then she clarified that "I'm making it out of sand."

Eventually, she had a whole crew of assistants and they brought in the big guns, dumping buckets-full at a time. When we left, it was full of sand. As were her panties.



2 comments:

  1. Anonymama; What would have done if there had been snow? I never had to worry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the eggs would've been easier to see?

    There almost was. We had a school-closing snow on Monday!

    We were pretty bundled up, but it wasn't as bad as a couple of years ago, when just as we released the kids to look for the eggs, it started to sleet!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?