Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dot a Rainbow

This afternoon, Peeper stumbled across one of the bingo dauber that Santa brought her last Christmas, thinking that they would be a great, cheap substitute for dot markers. Santa was sadly mistaken, because it turns out that bingo daubers are neither non-toxic nor washable, so, Mama went to Staples and bought some real dot markers.


Peeper was insistent that "It is okay to use that one, because Mommy gave it to me!"

That may or may not be the case, but Mama wasn't letting her have that one.

Instead, I spent about ten minutes trying to figure out where I'd stashed the good ones, but I did finally find them, and she had a good old time with them.

Since there was a rainbow-colored set of six, I thought I'd print out some coloring pages from Today I Ate a Rainbow, and she loved those.



Of course she loved them, she loves anything that has to do with that site, eating a rainbow, or Hannah, the Rainbow Girl.

(I believe there was a discussion this morning about "Does Hannah brush her teeth?" "Yes, Peeper, I'm sure that she does.")

She also wanted to use her scissors to "cut out" the fruits and veggies. So far, she's very good at making fringe, but that's about it.


2 comments:

  1. Aww that looks like a fun time! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey look, everybody, it's Hannah's mom! :-)

    ReplyDelete

What say you?