Friday, November 25, 2011

Finally

A little before noon, we were all snuggling in the big bed, which hasn't happened in quite a while, and Peeper wanted to nurse. It soon became obvious that she was falling asleep, but I figured that if she could fall asleep that early, she probably needed to, because there was no way I'd be able to keep her up til bedtime, and I'd rather a little noonish nap than one at four or five.

Yeah. We woke up around two o'clock, after Shrike had left for work.

I somehow managed to take another nap on the couch, while Peeper watched Christmas videos and climbed onto me to nurse, then off again to play.

Needless to say, her bedtime was late and long, but she finally went down about the time Shrike was pulling into the driveway.

And then I realized that I'd not taken a photo today.

I risked waking her up for this. I hope you appreciate it.


Oh, and did you notice the nightstand beside her bed? It's actually just a little shelving unit that was in the basement, but it works pretty well. There's room for a lamp and an alarm clock on top (both for me, really) and the "new Nutcracker book from AuntieKay" fits perfectly on the shelf below.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, my Nutcracker book is happy to share its nightstand with the table and clock. ;)

    Auntie Kay

    ReplyDelete

What say you?