Thursday, November 25, 2010

Oh Yeah, Happy Thanksgiving

Shrike worked today, and I think her sister and her partner might have, as well, so we're having the big family dinner on Saturday.

Shrike, Peeper and I had lunch at Ruby Tuesday's before she went in to work, because it seemed like we should do something.

Then Peeper and I mostly just hung out at home. We tried to go to the grocery store to pick up a few things for Saturday, but they'd closed early. I guess all the food was gone.

Then I noticed that Michael's was open, so we popped in there for a little while, right before they closed. It was quite busy, but not insane. It helped that I was just killing time and not really shopping. Of course, I did find a couple of things to buy.

Including something for Peeper - for whom we were "done" shopping about fifty dollars ago.

Ah well, 'tis the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?