Saturday, November 22, 2008

Oops, I Did It Again

This morning, I remembered that I was going to need clean clothes to wear to the Christmas Parade (I was handing out free hot drinks and cookies at Democratic Headquarters, which is along the parade route.) and remembered that all both my pants that fit had recently been covered in breast milk (I've been having trouble with spillage from the pump bottles lately), so I washed a load.

Later, when some of them were in the dryer (I did a small dryer load first, to make sure the clothes I needed got dry in time) Shrike noticed that it was sounding rather thumpy.

I didn't think much of it, but she evidently decided to investigate further.

I was sitting at the computer when she walked in and said, "I figured out what all that thumping was about," and handed me my cell phone.

Oh. Fuck. Me.

Again.

2 comments:

What say you?