Monday, August 18, 2008

Double Digits, Baby!

Check out our ticker over on the right: It's now less than 100 days until my due date!

And, by some accounts, I will be in my third trimester tomorrow. Although by other calculations, that's still another week or two away. I'm taking the average, and going with 27 weeks.

Other milestones coming up:

On Wednesday, it will be six (calendar) months since my faked LMP (last menstrual period) date (Fourteen days before egg retrieval/conception) which "officially" marks the beginning of my pregnancy.

In one week, it will be three (calendar) months til my due date.

I figure at that point, it's safe to refer to myself as "six months pregnant" and nobody can refute it.

(Okay, not like anyone's going to argue with me, but still. I am obsessive about such things.)

Unlike the one weekly pregnancy update that I received at 24 weeks saying "You're now six months pregnant . . . . "

Yeah, well ok, six lunar months maybe - but that's out of ten.

Not nearly as meaningful as six out of nine!

(I really am over-thinking this, aren't I?)

I suppose we ought to get crackin' on the nursery, huh?

2 comments:

What say you?