Monday, June 2, 2008

Manic Monday #35

  1. You have accomplished a difficult task and hear someone else taking the credit. How do you deal with the situation?

    I would certainly be pissed, and depending on who it was (a competitor? my boss? a friend?) I might or might not say something. I might ask someone else to point out that it was my work, not theirs, rather than saying something myself .
  2. If you had to marry someone that you presently know unromantically, and spend the rest of your life as their spouse, who would you choose?
    Ew, I don't like this one. Not that it would necessarily be that awful being with that person, whomever it might be, but because it would mean not being with Shrike. That said, I really can't think of anyone specific, but I would want it to be someone that I'm good friends with, and get along well with, because that's a lot more important than those other spously things (on a day-to-day living with someone basis).

  3. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are living now?
    Ew, this question is even worse than the last! I'd start by taking out a really big life insurance policy, so that Shrike and Peeper would be okay, financially. Then I'd just spend all the time I could with them, and with my other family and friends. Sure, there are a lot of things that I'd like to do or see or accomplish in life, but none are as important as that. Did I mention that I really, really, really hate this question?

Learn more about Manic Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?