Saturday, May 31, 2008

Photo Hunter #53: Self

Belly Shot #1: 14 weeks, 5 days
Nothing to see here, check back in a couple of weeks


I'd like very much to claim that what you're looking at in this photo is a brand-new "baby bump" (ugh, I hate that term for some reason!) but it's pretty much just some tummy flab that was there long before Peeper was a sparkle in anybody's eye.

Over the past couple of days, though, I have started to notice that my lower belly seems to be getting firmer, so I think Peeper is finally going over the wall, my uterus is clearing my pelvic bones, and I should expect to start seeing something soon.

So, I figured I'd better go ahead and get a baseline "before" photo, before I start having something real to show off!


Learn More About Photo Hunters
Photo Hunters Blog Roll

More
Photos

4 comments:

  1. So excited for you both...the birth of a child is an amazing experience.
    And an overwhelming responsibility.
    Unlimited joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    Read your 100 list, and another Congratulations on the weight loss!!

    ~ Noah and The Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're anxiously waiting future updates. :)

    Sorry that I have been so quiet lately. I started my internship this past week and I don't have enough brain power left at the end of the day to make comments. I'm still reading you though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks and thanks.

    LK - Hope all's going well with the internship. Give me an update when you have a chance.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?