Monday, May 26, 2008

Manic Monday #34

  1. Do good things come to those who wait?
    No. Sometimes good things happen to people who've been waiting for them, of course, but sometimes good things happen right away, and sometimes they never do. I don't think that "waiting" has anything to do with it. That's just something we tell ourselves while we're waiting to make ourselves feel better.
  2. Your best friend's spouse is being unfaithful. Would you tell your friend? If so, how?
    I think I would stay out of it; it's none of my business.

  3. Which part of your body do you like the least? Would you change it through plastic surgery, if possible?
    My sag (everywhere) which is a result of my weightloss. I would like to have plastic surgery on at least a few parts (starting with my belly, because it's the worst and maybe my arms next, because they are the most "public." Or maye even the arms first, for that reason. Someday, after Peeper is weaned, I may pursue it.

Learn more about Manic Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?