Friday, April 4, 2008

Five on Friday #8: Hold It!

  1. When feel the urge to use the bathroom, do you hold it or go right away?
    If I'm in the middle of doing something, I might hold it, but generally, I prefer to go sooner rather than later.


  2. When was the last time you held hands with someone?
    This evening, Shrike and I were holding hands in the car on the way to dinner. Then the light turned green, and I needed my hand back, for shifting and steering.


  3. Do you hold in your emotions or let them out?
    I'm more likely to let them out.


  4. If you play blackjack or poker, are you more likely to hold or fold on any given hand?
    I don't play either one very often at all, so I don't know, but whatever it is that a chicken would do, that's what I do.


  5. In general, can you hold your tongue? When you have a secret? When someone says something you don't agree with?
    Nope, not at all.

Visit the Five on Friday Blog

View My Five on Friday Posts

1 comment:

  1. And number 5 my friend is why you would make such a lousy poker player. But No. 2 is why I am glad you are completely without guile.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?